Tuesday, April 26, 2011

And We're Back

It's been just over 18 months since I last posted, which I'm led to believe is rather poor form for a blogger. So, erm, yeah, sorry about that!

However, I'm sure you'll be delighted to hear that I am about to resume normal service on Films and Things so you can look forward to more dry and witty prose from yours truly. You lucky things!

So why have I decided to blow the dust off the keyboard and get back to talking about movies again? Is it because I've seen so many great films in the last year and a half that I'm bursting to talk about them? Is it because I'm so excited about the upcoming summer of blockbusters? Or is it because I wanted to have a bit of a rant about 3D and this seemed like a good place to do it?

If you don’t know the answer then you must be new. Welcome!

No comments: